For consideration, submissions must include:
- Written Description (500 words at most)
- Narrative biography (500 words at most)
Submissions may also include visual or audio support to help reviewers better understand your idea. This could be used either to communicate the idea itself or to document previous successful projects that relate to the idea including:
- Images or sketches (no more than 5);
- and/or video (not to exceed 5 minutes);
- and/or audio (not to exceed 5 minutes)
All submissions will be accepted through the online application form. Please do not hesitate to contact us if submitting digitally presents a barrier.
The deadline for submission has been extended to 5pm ET, October 7, 2020.